No Jail Time for Libby?
It's Impeachment Time for
Cheney and Bush!
There's only one reason why Bush kept Libby out of jail: to keep him from ratting on Cheney and Bush about their direct involvement in the felonious outing of .
In mob circles, it's called silencing a witness. In a courthouse, it's called obstruction of justice. And in Congress, it's called grounds for impeachment. Just ask .
On TV, the Busheviks are telling even more lies to drown out talk of impeachment. Via email, Democratic "leaders" are feigning outrage to avoid calling for impeachment.
That means it's time for us to demand impeachment. Let's make this "Impeachment Summer!"
- Don't waste your time calling the
(the switchboard is closed anyway). Call your Representative to impeach Cheney and Bush:
- Email your Representatives to Impeach Cheney: http://www.democrats.com/peoplesemailnetwork/73
- Email your Representatives to Impeach Bush:
- Email theHouse Judiciary Committee to Start Hearings on H.Res. 333, Articles of Impeachment for Vice President Cheney
- Organize a Honk to Impeach on July 4 and throughout the summer:
- Join our new Facebook group, The Nationwide Movement to Impeach Cheney and Bush
- Join your local Congressional District Impeachment Committee:
- Youtube Your Rep. and Earn $100:
Cheney Impeachment Bill Advances in
Three Democrats who until recently opposed impeachment - Keith Ellison (MN-5), Hank Johnson (GA-4), and Jim McDermott (WA-7) - last week became co-sponsors of
's Articles of Impeachment for Vice President Cheney, H.Res. 333:http://impeachcheney.org
And the took a giant step towards impeachment hearings by sending H.Res. 333 to the Constitution Subcommittee led by Rep. Jerrold Nadler (NY-8).
But remains our main obstacle to impeachment. In a conference call with bloggers, Pelosi tried to dodge the issue by arguing Bush "isn't worth it... he's not worth impeaching." But Mike Stark wouldn't accept Pelosi's dodge: "Respectfully, that's not the question. Respectfully, the question is whether or not the Constitution is worth it." Here's Pelosi's shocking reply: "Well, yeah, the Constitution is worth it if you can succeed ." So Pelosi's sworn oath to uphold the Constitution only applies "if you can succeed"? Surely not!